1. Name of the center: Center for inclusive education development
2. Date of creation the center: 5 February 2016
3. Aim of the center:methodological and educational-methodical maintenance of the inclusive education content at all levels of secondary education in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Mission of the center: scientific and methodological support of the teacher in the inclusive education ideas implementation in the Republic of Kazakhstan
5. Tasks of the center:
- Methodological and educational maintenance of the inclusive education content in general educational institutions of the country.
- Generalization and dissemination of successful practices for the national capacity development in the field of inclusive education.
6. Activities of the center:
Scientific and methodical activity:
- conducting research on the inclusive education problems with the involvement of the intellectual potential of educational organizations of the Republic and non-governmental organizations;
- methodological support of the educational process subjects in educational institutions.
Educational and methodical activity:
- development of recommendation materials for the inclusive education development.
Organizational and pedagogical activity:
- organization and holding scientific conferences and seminars on the inclusive education implementation in the Republic.
- advising teachers and specialists of educational institutions that implement inclusive practices.
7. Head of the center: Ismagulova Svetlana Kuzhakovna
8. Center staff:
Eliseyeva I. G.