On the 20-21 February 2015 in accordance with the order of Administration of President of the Republic of Kazakhstan there will be held Republican seminar-meeting “Kazakstan Independence – great history of Eternal country” for scientists, Methodists and teachers of history on studying the works of Head of the state N.A. Nazarbayev.
Aim of the seminar:discussing the problems of improving the content of curriculum on the subject “History of Kazakhstan”, text books and scientific-methodical materials, methodical supported by pastoral care in education institutions within the framework of learning the works of Head of State.
Directions of the seminar:
1. Updating of materials on the 550th anniversary of the Kazakh Khanate, the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War, the 20 th anniversary of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the 20th anniversary of the Assembly of People of Kazakhstan in the curriculum and textbooks.
2. Methodical support of pastoral carein educational institutions in the study of the works of the Head of State
3. Way so formation of students'national identity in the context of the study of the works of the Head of State
To participate in the work shop are invited leading scientists-researchers, authors curriculum and textbook on the history of Kazakhstan, heads of educational authorities and branches of JSC "Orleu" Methodists, history teachers of secondary schools
Working hours of the seminar: Kazakh, Russian
Venue: Almaty, Kazakh state women's teacher training university, Aiteke bi st., 114, 3 floor
The proceedings will be published in the scientific and methodological journals of the National Academy of Education named after I.Altynsarin: "Bilim- Education" and "Professional of Kazakhstan."
Date for submitting the application for participation:until February 12 2015.
For all questions you can contact the following address and contactlines
1. Astana, National academy of education named A.Altynsarin, 8 (717 2) 576 650, 8701 758 83 85, email@example.com
2. Astana, RSPC «Uchebnik». tel.: (7172) 277056, 87011706716, 87013779129, firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed information about the workshop can be found on websites www.nao.kz